Fight the guilt

Gosh. So learning to write on this scale requires a lot of my brain having to rewire how it works. I started the process to kill the time as I was getting frustrated being in all the time and wanting to keep busy. Ironically the thing I am having to do for at least half an hour a day is actually just sit down with my coffee and do nothing except let my brain wander, explore and play with ideas for the structure of Figmentasia.

I'm having to develop new animals and device behaviors and attributes to their eco system and it's a fascinating thing to do. But because I am sitting down physically doing nothing it makes me feel incredibly guilty. I've watched a few videos on youtube about this, and it seems it's quite common to start off with. Hopefully, i will get to the point where I am not distracted by the dusting I may have missed, or the washing and other household chores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style and voice

Quest two complete

Demotivated.